Following specialist training at Cordwainers College and with 30 years’ experience,
Ruth Glen runs a London based studio making bespoke pieces in leather.
Extensive experience has been gained across the private, commercial and public sectors; working closely with designers developing handbag collections and producing samples for all levels of the market.
We work with brands from high street and mid luxury to couture.
• Combine and balance Artisan values of traditional making skills
• Application of contemporary production techniques and aesthetics
• Considered specifications for design proportion, dimension, function, and durability
• Exquisite making and considered detail
• Specialist knowledge of all leathers and constructions
• Expression of simplicity and elegance of well-engineered design and make
• Emotional Artistry
• Careful intuitive client communication
RUTH GLEN LSDC